The FATRAFOL-S roof waterproofing system is designed to create roof ply coverings for all types of buildings, encompassing both flat and sloping roofs in residential, public, administrative, industrial, agricultural, sports and similar buildings.
The system is suitable for all structural roof solutions, i.e. single ply and double ply roofs, ventilated and non-ventilated roofs, roofs with a heat-insulating layer underneath and above the roof covering, pitched and non-sloping roofs, non-walk-on and walk-on roofs, traffic-type roofs, roofs with aggregate or soil fillings, garden top roofs and water-covered roofs.
The roof covering of the FATRAFOL-S system may be installed, depending on the membrane type, on all common bases. This applies to new structures, renovations, reconstructions and modernisations of existing buildings.
The FATRAFOL-S system includes the membrane, accessories and auxiliary material.
Types of roof waterproofing membranes FATRAFOL
- FATRAFOL 810 / The primary roof waterproofing membrane, reinforced with a textile screen. Also suitable for installation in fire-hazard areas.
- FATRAFOL 804 / Supplementary non-reinforced roof waterproofing membrane designed for complicated surfaces and detailing.
- FATRAFOL 807 / Roof waterproofing membrane with a non-woven pad on the underside, designed to renovate asphalt roofs.
- FATRAFOL 808 and 818 / Roof waterproofing membrane with a non-woven pad on the underside, designed for green roofs, roofs with earth fill, tiled roofs.
- FATRAFOL 814 / Roof waterproofing membrane with a fibreglass mat, the top side features an anti-slip texture. The membrane is designed for walk-on roofs – terraces, balconies. TPO-based roof membranes (TPO – thermoplastic polyolefins)
- FATRAFOL P 918 / Rroof waterproofing membrane based on thermoplastic polyolefins (TPO) with an integrated fibreglass mat. The membrane is resistant to UV radiation and may be exposed to direct climatic effects. The membrane is compatible with asphalt.
FATRAFOL P 918 is made by the process of multiple extrusion. FATRAFOL P 918 The membrane is primarily designed to create single-ply coverings of flat roofs, which are mechanically fixed to the base, without the presence of a loading layer. FATRAFOL P 918 may also be used for partly loaded roofs and roofs with a vegetation layer. The installed roof covering requires no maintenance and has a long service life.
Advantages of FATRAFOL-S waterproofing membranes
- Excellent resistance to weather
- Structural strength and resistance to mechanical stress
- Very good chemical resistance to aggressive climatic effects
- High permeability to water vapours
- Resistance to penetration by plant roots
- Excellent weldability
- Minimum load on the roof supporting structure
- Minimum fire hazard for the building
- Not detrimental to health or the environment
Supplementary and auxiliary materials
These materials are supplementary elements of the insulation system, the application of which upholds the creation of perfect insulation casing tightness even in individual details. These materials cover moulded shaped pieces made of the membranes, for finishing space details (cone, corrugated tube, corner), flat membrane cuttings (patch, collar), and liquid sealing materials and compounds featuring a high adhesive capability to the membrane.
These elements cover a range of materials, which provide the safeguarding of contact between the insulation casing and the remaining parts of the building. These materials cover fastening elements, and the separation and protective materials, also profiled membranes, which are used as protective, separation, and draining or de-aerating layers for carrying off moisture or radon.
FATRATEX® - geotextile
- FATRATEX-S - geotextile for protection and separation of waterproofing of roofing systems and basins.
- FATRATEX-H - geotextile for protection and separaton of waterproofing of bottom parts od constructions and ponds.
PrintAdd to Favorites